Want to join the Interpump Fluid Solutions Team?
We are currently expanding our operations and workforce in the United Kingdom to meet the growing demand for our products and services. We are looking for professional and enthusiastic people who can help us meet this growth.
Think that sounds like you? Apply Below
Mobile Hydraulic Service Engineer
Calling all Hydraulic Hose Technicians!
We are looking for Hydraulic Hose Replacement fitters to join our growing service fleet.
No two days will ever be the same!
Positions available to cover Bristol, Gloucester, Worcestershire, Hampshire, Bridgwater & Oxford areas.
Formally known as I.M.M. Hydraulics and Bristol Hose, Interpump Fluid Solutions is the UK’s One Source manufacturer of certified and compatible fluid power products and services. Boasting world class manufacturing sites, global distribution and 24/7 breakdown support, you will become part of the expanding team of hose technicians.
You will be given your own personal fully stocked Mobile Workshop, with Hydraulic products, machinery and other material needed. Your role will consist of attending emergency breakdowns for an array of industrial machinery and a wide customer base. When on-site, you will assess the situation, identifying the fault and replace the failed hose assembly.
As a 24/7 service, you will be part of an On-Call rota with our other service technicians.
Experience and Skills required:
- Must have hydraulic experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Understanding of general Hydraulic parts and systems
- Positive mindset with a can do attitude.
- Mechanical background will aid this role.
- Good Customer service skills to represent the brand professionally at all times.
25 days holiday
Apply using the form below
Area Sales Executive
Area Sales Executive
We are looking for an Area Sales Executive to join our growing team. Do you have experience in Hydraulic Hose and Fittings plus associated products, and are open to a new challenge by joining our growing team?
Interpump Fluid Solutions is the UK’s One Source manufacturer of certified and compatible fluid power products and services. Boasting world class manufacturing sites, global distribution and 24/7 breakdown support, you will become part of the expanding team.
Benefits of working for us include:
- Basic salary: From Circa £35,000 to £55,000 per annum DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone.
We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment and knowledge in technical sales whilst maintaining high-quality standards.
As the Area Sales Executive, you will be based from home, covering the North Midlands, Northern England, and Scotland on a full-time basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with new and existing customers via phone, emails, and regular face-to-face visits.
- Handle key account enquiries.
- Processing orders, provide quotes and technical data.
- Monitor and analyse business from existing customers, markets, and competitors.
- Develop new sales leads within a given territory and follow up on new sales leads shared.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Negotiate on terms and pricing.
- Solution based sales techniques.
- Educate customers on our full product offering/services and how they can support their business needs.
As the Area Sales Executive, you should have the following skills, qualifications, and competencies:
- Full UK Driving License (Essential).
- Good technical knowledge in hydraulics, hose, and fittings.
- Mechanical background, with hydraulic experience preferred.
- Able to work independently as well as part of the wider team.
- Proven sales and negotiation experience.
- Ability to prioritise, work at a fast pace and multi-task.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
If this interests you, please contact us ASAP to arrange a confidential call and learn more about joining Interpump Fluid Solutions.
To Apply Through Indeed.